Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort
280 acres Spa & Resort with 49 hotel suites and 10 newly built log cabin chalets offers a luxurious retreat as well as conference and banquet facilities. This was the traditional wintering grounds for the Ute Indians, the resort opened in 1873 as the Heywood Hot Springs. The name changed to Mt. Princeton Hot Springs in 1879. Most of the improvements were completed in 1950 and the resort was totally renovated and expanded in 1987 and is continually being updated.